Monday, September 28, 2009

Cursery Rhymes (Cannon #1)

"Please don’t be put off by all these crowns that I’ve been flaunting
because the funny thing about it is I’d rather be forgotten
So when I go you can put me on display inside of a glass coffin
and I’ll grant you one last pleasantry of watching me inside there rotting

Decided I wanted to run some things around this space and town
so then I gingerly cut off my wings and traded in my halo for a crown
These days all I need is some tender and a skirt in an urban gown
one that wears her smiles grandeurly- but looks even prettier with a frown

I wont bore you with the story about a King with a cold Queen
but if you’re piqued- I will grant you access for just a small one time fee
A heart and a soul sold separately is all that I will need
and with that go forth, enjoy yourself and then please kindly leave."

1 comment: